describes the ways in which we collect, store, use and protect your
personal information and it is important for you to review this privacy
By "personal information" we mean information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
2) We do not consider
anonymised information to constitute personal information as it cannot
be used to identify a specific person. We collect personal information
from you when you use sullaria.ca or its related websites and services
("Site") (including, without limitation, when you buy and sell items or
participate in auctions or when you telephone or email our customer
1. Our collection of your personal information
2. Our use of your personal information
3. Your use of your personal information
4. Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
5. Third party website links
7. No spam or spoof emails
8. Protecting your personal information
9. How you can contact us about privacy questions
Our collection of your personal information
1) As part of your
registration on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain
personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address
and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some
additional information about you such as your date of birth or other
Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license).
2) We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
3) You will need to input this financial information into the "My Account" section of the Site.
We use this financial information for billing purposes and for the fulfillment of your orders.
Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site.
Restricting the posting of personal information to the My Account section of the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.
4) We will collect transactional information based on your activities using the Site (such as buying), This transactional information is used solely in relation to the transactions you undertake on the Site and for no other reasons.
5) Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyze user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
6) We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here.
For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site.
Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymized.
Our use of your personal information
1) We only use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you ("User Agreement"); troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the personal information you give us with banks or credit card authorization, processing and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
2) Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.
3) In the event of a sale
of sullaria.ca on behalf of Sullaria Foodstuff Trading LLC, any of its affiliates and subsidiaries or any
related business assets, your personal information may be disclosed to
any potential purchaser for the purposes of the continued provision of
the Site or otherwise in relation to any such sale.
We may share your personal information with our other group companies so as to provide joint content and services to you, to help detect illegal acts and/or the violations of our policies.
This contact information will be the personal information provided by you to us on registration and, as a result, should always be kept up-to-date.
5) By registering on the
Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails
about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features
on, the Site.
If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails or by going to the My Account section of the Site.
6) Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the Site for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
1) You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of the Site.
If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Site or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support team.
The "Customer Support" link at the top of each Site webpage contains our customer support email and phone details.
2) Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Third party website links
1) Like many websites, the Site uses 'cookie' technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
2) The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
No spam or spoof emails
1) We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Protecting your personal information
We hold your personal information on servers located in the United Kingdom and the United States.
By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and its storage on, our servers located in the United States. We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
All personal information is encrypted. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site.
Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
Never share your username and password with anyone.
If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the My Account section of the Site.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team at the "Customer Support" link at the top of any Site webpage.