Empower Yourself With Healthier Choices
We live in a fast moving world where you have to work hard in order to stay competitive. Coupled with the extent of technology it becomes very difficult for a person to indulge regularly in physical endurance activities. The outcome of this lifestyle leads us to chronic health disorders.
- As per WHO 3 in 10 deaths in the world are caused by cardiovascular diseases
- Worldwide obesity has more than doubled since 1980
- In 2014, more than 1.9 billion adults, 18 years and older, were overweight. Of these over 600 million were obese
- 39% of adults aged 18 years and over were overweight in 2014, and 13% were obese
- Most of the world's population lives in countries where overweight and obesity kills more people than under weight
- 42 million children under the age of 5 were overweight or obese in 2013.
- In 2014 the global prevalence of diabetes was estimated to be 9% among adults aged 18+ years
- In 2012, an estimated 1.5 million deaths were directly caused by diabetes
- WHO projects that diabetes will be the 7th leading cause of death in 2030
You are what you eat and your food choices determine how you feel every day. To tackle this situation we need to change our lifestyle to empower our self against odds of falling ill.
It starts with changing your eating habits by using healthy diet, regular physical activity, maintaining a normal body weight and avoiding tobacco. The proper healthier choices empower your body to fight stress and disease and keep you in good shape so that you look and feel good.